-For the Ravioli dough:
- 200g flour tip ’00’
- 200g semolina
- 4 whole eggs
- 1/3 tsp sea salt
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
-For the stuffing:
- 300 gr goat cheese
- 5 tbsp honey
- A pinch of sea salt
- A pinch of pepper
- 1/2 tsp virgin olive oil
Ok, Let′s cook!
- To make the stuffing simply blend all the ingredients until looks uniform and set aside until the ravioli dough is ready.
- To make the pasta dough, put the all the “dough” ingredients together into a food processor and whiz into round balloon shape. Knead on a flour-dusted surface until smooth. Cut in half, wrap in clingfilm and rest for 30 minutes.
- Flatten one piece of dough by hand. Run it through the thickest setting on a pasta machine, then take the rollers down two settings and run it through again to make it thinner.
- Now, fold it in half and run it back through the thickest setting again, repeating this a few times for super-smooth dough. Start rolling the sheet down through each setting, lightly dusting with flour as you go.
- Take it right down to 1mm, then lay the sheet flat and stamp out circles with a 12cm cutter.
- Working quickly, spoon 1 heaped teaspoon of filling into the middle of each, lightly brush the exposed pasta with water, cover with more pasta over the filling, gently pressing to squeeze out any air, and seal. Repeat this with the second ball of dough.
- Toss the pasta into boiling salted water and let it cook for about 4/5 minutes. Strain the water and toss the pasta with the sauce and rocket. Serve with finely fresh grated Parmesan.
*You can have this ravioli with your sauce of preference but because it′ s a sweet kind of pasta I chose pesto this time. -Check my pesto recipe on the blog.
Hope you all enjoy it!
The Food Vandal