Good afternoon foodies! These past days I had too many things on my mind because #HollidaySeason duh…hahah I′m travelling to Costa Rica on Friday and I had lots of things to do before my depart…some Christmas shopping, pet supplies shopping, plus lots of friends meetings and work meetings, packing for my travels…you know, the usual but sometimes it can get a bit exhausting.
Today it′s snowing tons in Amsterdam and even if it′s beautiful my body feels a little bit un-energized. Best way to kill the buzz, I organized some tea time with my neighbors and their kids (they are the sweetest).
The recipe I′m gong to share today is not only easy and fast to prepare but also super delicious and not only kids but also adults will love.
- 25 Oreos
- 13 marshmallows (if BBQ ones, better)
- 1 banana
- 5 Tbsp salted natural creamy peanut butter slightly warmed
- 5 tsp agave or maple syrup
- chocolate chunks and/or chopped walnuts
- Place an oven rack on the second highest position and preheat oven to high broil.
- Place 10 Oreos on a baking sheet and top the bananas cut in slices and a marshmallow (if the marshmallows are too big you can cut them in halfs).
- Broil on high for 1-3 minutes, watching closely, until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and top each with 1/2 Tbsp peanut butter, then top with second Oreo and/or another banana slice. You can create the sadwich to taste. Then finish with the syrup and the chocolate or walnuts.
- Consume immediately.